We are moving forward in the presentation of our digital tools for protecting the planet, which began with Report’Air®, a reporting tool for your sensor data.
Today, we are putting the spotlight on Plum’Air®, our software system for monitoring and forecasting industrial air emissions and their impact on the environment, health and well-being (particularly odor nuisance).
Management tool for your industrial plants, Plum'Air® allows:
- to monitor in real time the dispersion of your atmospheric emissions;
- an alert and / or an adaptation of your activity according to dispersion conditions thanks to a forecast mode;
- to launch alternative emission scenarios;
- to launch an accidental mode;
- an automatic reporting (daily, monthly, annual, etc.);
- to automatically integrate many sensors at the emission or in the environment (Gill, Davis, Delta T, Rubix RQBox, Ecomesure EcomBox, Cairpol, Microtronics, Green Citizen Hummbox, etc.),
- to interact with Report’Air® to which it is coupled.
Deployed in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America, our Plum'Air® systems help to better protect our ecosystems.
And you, when do you take the plunge?
More information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org